Abha Health ID Card Registration: Today you will be provided clear information about Abha Health ID Card in our article. We will give you complete information about the benefits of this card. Apart from this, you will also be provided with step-by-step information about the application. By which you can easily apply for it. For complete information read our article carefully till the end. Stay connected with our website to get the latest updates first.
Abha Health ID Card Registration
The full name of this scheme is Digital Health Card. Which are incorporated by Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. This scheme has been started by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Which was started on 27 Sinner 2021.
For which you can apply in online mode only. Through this plan, you can save and keep your health records. Along with this, you can also create your personal health history. You can get your health ID made by using your driving license and Aadhar card number.
Documents Required for Abha Health ID Card
Some of the documents you will need to apply are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Residence proof
- Mobile number
- PAN card
- Driving License, etc.
Benefits of Abha Health ID Card
The benefits that will be available to you through this card are as follows-
- With this card, you can save and keep your diagnostic reports.
- You can share your reports with any doctor with only 14 digit health ID.
- You can share your health digital health record with anyone who is solely owned by you.
How to apply for the Abha Health ID Card?
- For this, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – healthid.ndhm.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Digital Health Card or ABHA Account’.
- After which you have to suck the Aadhar card or driving license.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your name, address, and mobile number.
- Also, you have to submit by filling OTP.
- After which you will get a 14-digit health ID.
Hope you have got complete information about Abha Health ID Card in our article today. Still, if you want to ask anything, then message us in the comment section.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When was this scheme started?
Ans. This scheme was launched on 27 September 2021.
Ques. ABHA scheme has been started by?
Ans. It has been started by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Ques. By whom can we generate our health cards?
Ans. You can generate it through your driving license or Aadhar card.
Ques. What is the name of the app for the scheme Digital Health Card?
Ans. The name of the app for the scheme of Digital Health Card is- NDHM Health Records.
Ques. In what mode will the applications for this scheme be made?
Ans. Applications will be made in online mode only.