Indian Army Agneepath yojana Agniveeragniveer conspire Rajnath Singh:Today another enlistment program called Agneepath Scheme 2022 has been declared by Indian Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Agnipath Bharti Yojana data has been given in this article.
If it’s not too much trouble, audit the qualification prerequisites, age limit, and the number of postings in this section.46,000 faculty in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force will be filled under this program. The Indian Government means to satisfy the desires of Indian youths to enlist in the Indian Army through this program. Here you will track down the most state-of-the-art subtleties on applying for the Agneepath Yojana in 2022.
- 1 Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
- 2 Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 benefits of Agneepath Yojana
- 4 Agneepath Yojana Eligibility
- 5 Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022 Notification
- 6 Objectives of Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
- 7 Jobs and Preference in Recruitment after joining Agnipath
- 8 How to apply Agneepath Army Bharti Yojana 2022-23 Online?
- 9 Indian Army’s Agneepath Yojna Scheme- FAQs
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
|Yojna Name||Agneepath Recruitment 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||46,000 Approx.|
|Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Date||May or June, 2022|
|Application end date||TBA|
|Age Limit||17-21 Years|
|Recruitment For||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Time span||4 years|
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Military enlisted people will serve four-year terms, with a fifth happening to normal obligation. The’s program will likely make the tactical more interesting to a more youthful segment by expanding the quantity of positions accessible.
Following four years of administration, the “Agniveers” will be offered a liberal leave retirement bundle notwithstanding their normal pay. There would be a yearly selection of 46,000 new troopers, and around a fourth of them would be kept on for a further 15 years and become super durable magistrates. The excess individuals will be conceded a Seva Nidhi (a corpus of Rs. 11.71 lakh + interest) and allowed to go.
Personal expense won’t be applied to the ‘Seva Nidhi.’ Nothing in this Agreement will give any option to get a tip or annuity. However long they serve in the Indian military, Agniveers will be covered by a non-contributory disaster protection strategy worth Rs 48 lakhs.
benefits of Agneepath Yojana
- In this framework, the Indian Army gives a choice to Indian residents to serve in the military for a long time.
- Applicants are given stable situations in the Indian armed force in light of their exceptional exhibition.
- CAPF Recruitment Benefit subsequent to finishing 4 years of Service
- Enlisting in the Indian Army’s Agneepath program can assist youngsters with understanding their fantasies.
- This methodology tends to the requirements of every single furnished force, the flying corps, and the naval force.
- Applicant necessities depend on the agreement for a very long time.
- On the off chance that your administration and preparing work out positively, you might have the option to serve.
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
Agneepath Yojana Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- This program is open to participants aged 17-21.
- If you want to apply for the Agneepath yojana online, you must be in good health.
- There will be a three-year break from employment.
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Tradesman||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(ii)SpecifiedDuties||Non-Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022 Notification
The Indian Army has given no enlistment notice for the Agneepath Yojana 2022-23. When the declaration is unveiled, the application cutoff time will be spread the word about. In any case, the Government is making a definitive move here. The essential objective of the Indian Army Agneepath Entry Scheme Recruitment founded by the Central Government is to give youth preparing while additionally decreasing retirement and benefits costs. Those picked for the program will be offered preparing and work chances inside the province of Jammu and Kashmir.
Objectives of Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
Agniveer will look for a job in different enterprises thanks to the preparation and experience he got in the military. As a component of the Agneepath program, the Indian armed force plans to mirror the socioeconomics of the country’s young populace.
Agnipath is a cross country program in India that enrolls military work force (troopers, pilots, and mariners) in light of legitimacy. Youth can enlist in the customary military power through this program. Individuals employed under the Agnipath program will be alluded to as Agniveers.
Jobs and Preference in Recruitment after joining Agnipath
The different advantages and inclinations in positions both government and private is given beneath in the table as under.The Youngsters who need to encounter the existence of an Army Soldier can Apply with the accompanying Benefits reported till today.
- Preference in Civil Services Jobs like IAS,IPS and Other Services.
- Preference in UP Police and Homeguards Recruitment
- First preference in MP Police Recruitments
- 25% of total candidates will be eligible to serve 15 Years in Army.
- Preference in Paramilitary Forces
- Preference in Assam Rifles recruitment
How to apply Agneepath Army Bharti Yojana 2022-23 Online?
- Open joinindianarmy.nic.in site on your mobile phone or PC.
- Then, you should simply visit the entrance’s driving site for openings.
- You can track down the primary page on the recruiting system.
- Visit the landing page to go to the Agneepath Yojana application.
- Finish up the application structure with the essential data.
- Ensure you incorporate all important administrative work.
- Just hit the “Submit” button when you’re finished.
Indian Army’s Agneepath Yojna Scheme- FAQs
Why has the central Government maintained the Agneepath Yojana’s length at Four years?
This is because cadets will be selected to serve in border regions when they complete their training. In addition, the pension costs for the central Government are reduced because of this yojana.
When will Agneepath Yojana Bharti Start?
The Recruitment for the Agneepath will start from September-October 2022.
Can Girls also Apply for the Agneepath Recruitment?
Yes, Girls who are in the Age Group of 17.5 to 21 Years can Apply for all the Posts according to qualifications.