Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has delivered the GPSSB MPHW Notification 2022 to fill the places of Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) through a composed serious test or interview. There are 1866 positions presented on the authority site.
Up-and-comers should apply online for the place of Multipurpose Health Worker with the Gujarat Government’s Health Department. Competitors who have completed a Multi-Purpose Health Worker Diploma/Certification course and are searching for a task in the State Government Sector can apply for the GPSSB Recruitment 2022 opportunities.
GPSSB MPHW Notification 2022
On the authority site, the authority warning against MPHW on the enlistment of 1866 MPHW openings in the GPSSB has been delivered. By visiting the authority site you can acquire the GPSSB MPHW Notification 2022 PDF.
GPSSB Recruitment Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) competitors are picked completely founded on their presentation in a composed test, trailed by an authentication check process. You have shown up at the right site assuming that you have finished a Diploma/Certification in Health Worker Course and are searching for government occupations.
Just the individuals who perform well on the composed test will be welcome to a meeting. For the meeting methodology, chose competitors ought to introduce all testaments supporting their age, instructive capability, and experience. Keep perusing to look into the qualification rules, choice methodology, and different subtleties.
GPSSB Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment – Apply Online
GPSSB will begin taking online applications for the 1866 MPHW openings on its official website, gpssb.gujarat.gov.in, on May 16, 2022. Candidates can apply online for the GPSSB MPHW Recruitment 2022 by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link. The GPSSB MPHW Online Application Link will be open until May 31, 2022.
Candidates should take the following measures to apply for the GPSSB exam and positions under the authority:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- On the homepage, select “Current Advertisement.”
- Now go to “View All” and then “Select Advertisement by Department” – “GUJARAT PANCHAYAT SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (GPSSB) SELECT.”
- Now, go ahead and register for the job by clicking “new registration.”
- Now select ‘apply online’ and complete the Application Form.
- Upload required documents and save by clicking “submit.”
- Print off the application form for future reference.
- GPSSB Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a one-year Multi-Purpose Health Worker basic course certificate or diploma course from a government-approved educational institution; or
- Minimum of one-year sanitary inspectors diploma course from a government-approved educational institution; or
- Health Sanitary Inspector certification course of at least one year from Industrial Training Institute or any other government-approved institute; or
- Any University established or incorporated by or under a Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or any other educational institution recognized as such or deemed a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
GPSSB MPHW Exam Date Important Information:
- As part of the shortlisting process, all candidates who apply for Multipurpose Health Worker must take a screening test.
- The examination will be held in various Gujarat State Examination Centers.
- The results of the screening test will get factored into the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination will be invited to a Viva-Voce.
- The final merit list is compiled based on their written test and interview results.
- If two or more candidates receive the same score on the exam. Then their shortlisting will be determined by the seniority of both candidates’ birth dates.
GPSSB MPHW Recruitment 2022
Section 235 of the Gujarat Panchayat Act, 1993, established the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. The Chairman is one of the five members of the Board.
The Board’s responsibilities include selecting candidates for Panchayat Service Class III positions and advising Panchayats on subjects as stipulated by the rules.
The Board also conducts Panchayat Service Class III Departmental Examinations and Hindi/Gujarati Languages Examinations.