ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card of ‘Gems Collection’ of ICICI Bank. These cards can be used in Visa and Mastercard variants. You can avail this card on shopping, travel and movie expenses. Complimentary lounge access is also provided. Let us know more about the benefits and charges of ICICI Coral Credit Card.
- 0.1 What is ICICI Coral Credit Card? (What is ICICI Coral Credit Card in Hindi)
- 0.2 Key Features of ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 0.3 Features and Benefits of ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 0.4 Should you get ICICI Coral Credit Card?
- 0.5 Fees and Charges of ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 0.6 ICICI Coral Credit Card Late Payment Charges
- 0.7 ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Customer Care Number (ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Customer Care Number)
- 0.8 ICICI Coral Credit Card Reward Points
- 0.9 How to redeem ICICI Coral Credit Card reward points?
- 0.10 ICICI Coral Credit Card Eligibility and Documents Required
- 0.11 How to Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card
- 0.12 How can I check whether I am eligible for the card or not?
- 1 FAQs on ICICI Coral Credit Card Benefits – FAQ
- 1.0.1 What are the ICICI Coral Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Charges?
- 1.0.2 Can we withdraw money from ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
- 1.0.3 Is ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card free?
- 1.0.4 What are the ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card offers?
- 1.0.5 How can I activate my ICICI Coral credit card?
- 1.0.6 Will I get fuel surcharge waiver at Indian Oil Petrol Pump?
- 1.0.7 How much GST will be charged on my ICICI Coral Credit Card?
- 1.0.8 If I forget my PIN, can I change my PIN?
- 1.0.9 Do I have to pay renewal fee every year?
- 1.0.10 Is this card safe and secure to use?
- 1.0.11 Can I book movie tickets and get offers on movie booking or cinema websites?
- 1.0.12 What are the minimum reward points required to redeem rewards?
- 1.0.13 How do I know my credit card balance?
- 1.0.14 What is the validity of ICICI Coral Credit Card reward points?
What is ICICI Coral Credit Card? (What is ICICI Coral Credit Card in Hindi)
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is a point-based basic credit card. This credit card is only recommended for its various shopping offers and not for the reward points as it has a low payback percentage.
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card and ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are very similar, except for a few additional privileges, such as the added convenience of railway and airport lounges.
At times, banks offer this card to their loyal customers as a pre-approved credit card with no joining fee or annual fee, making it a harmless card.
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card offers attractive offers in Travel and Lifestyle. This card is a part of ‘Gemstone Collection’ launched by ICICI which also includes other premium credit cards like Rubyx, Sapphiro etc. The card comes with attractive discounts, deals and access to premium lounges as well as an embedded microchip that enhances the same security.
So does this sound like a card you’d like to adopt? Let’s look at all the features and the step-by-step application process. Know more about the eligibility criteria as well as the fees and charges for ICICI Coral Credit Card.
Key Features of ICICI Coral Credit Card
Key Features of ICICI Coral Credit Card-
- Annual Fee: Rs 500.
- 2 complimentary movie tickets every month from BookMyShow.
- Enjoy the ‘Buy One Get One’ offer at INOX Cinemas.
- 1 complimentary airport lounge visit and railway lounge visit in one quarter.
- Enjoy 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at HPCL Petrol Pumps.
- Save at least 15% on your food bill at select restaurants.
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100 spent on the card.
- Earn bonus payback points when you reach spending milestones.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Coral Credit Card
The benefits of ICICI Coral Credit Card are given below:
1. Movie Benefits:
You can enjoy Buy One Get One free offers on movie tickets at BookMyShow and INOX Cinemas. Up to 2 free tickets of Rs.250 each can be availed. Please note that this booking will be on first come first serve basis and hence there is no guarantee that you will be able to avail this offer.
2. Reward Points:
ICICI Coral Credit Card rewards you for all your expenses with payback.
You will earn rewards in the following ways:
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Points per Rs.100 in all categories except Fuel
- Earn 1 payback point per Rs 100 for insurance and utility bill payments
3. Dining Benefits:
Under the ICICI Culinary Treats program, you can avail a minimum 15% discount on dining at over 2,500 restaurants across 12 major cities.
On spending Rs 2 lakh in a year, get 2,000 bonus payback points and 1,000 additional payback points, on reaching another Rs 1 lakh spend you can earn a maximum of 10,000 payback points in a year.
5. Lifestyle Benefits:
You can also avail discounts at luxurious hotels, lifestyle stores, spas, salons, wine junctions and more using ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card. Please note that these privileges are provided by the network partner – Visa or Mastercard – and are subject to their own terms and conditions.
6. Annual Fee Waiver:
The annual fee is waived if you spend Rs 1.5 lakh or more in the previous year.
7. Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
Save more on fuel by using your ICICI Coral Credit Card. Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all HPCL petrol pumps across the country for transactions up to Rs.4,000.
Should you get ICICI Coral Credit Card?
ICICI Coral Credit Card is suitable for those who like to plan movie outings from time to time. With a low annual fee of Rs 500, the benefits that this card is offering are quite good. You can enjoy BOGO on movie tickets, earn reward points on every purchase, and also get discounts on luxurious hotels, spas, salons and more.
You get 4 PAYBACK points for every Rs.100 spent on food, groceries and supermarkets and, 2 PAYBACK points for every Rs.100 spent elsewhere. So, the reward rate becomes 1% and 0.5% respectively, both of which are not satisfactory.
So, if you are looking to take a credit card primarily for reward points, ICICI Coral Credit Card may not be the right choice. However, if you are satisfied with its features and benefits, then you should get this card.
Fees and Charges of ICICI Coral Credit Card
The following fees and charges are associated with the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card:
|grade||Fees and Charges|
|joining fee||Rupee. 500|
|Annual Fee||Rupee. 500|
|finance charge||3.50% p.a. / 42% p.a.|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee||0.035|
|cash advance interest rate||3.50% p.a. / 42% p.a.|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2.50% on Advance Account / Minimum Rs. 300|
|redemption handling fee||99 rupees|
|Dial-a-draft transaction fee||3% of the draft value or Rs.300|
|over limit charges||2.50 percent / minimum Rs.500 on excess amount|
|card replacement fee||100 rupees|
ICICI Coral Credit Card Late Payment Charges
|For amount less than Rs.100||Zero|
|For amount between Rs.100 and Rs.500||100|
|For amount between Rs.501 and Rs.10,000||500 rupees|
|For amount above Rs.10,000||Rs 750|
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Customer Care Number (ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Customer Care Number)
For all your credit card related queries, you can get in touch with ICICI Bank Credit Card customer care team at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1860 120 7777
- Local Call: 33667777 (Prefix Local Area Code)
ICICI Coral Credit Card Reward Points
Coral Credit Card from ICICI Bank is a favorite of customers due to its extensive reward schemes. You get payback points for all the transactions done using the credit card.
- If you spend ₹ 2 lakh in a year, you can get 2000 reward points. However, you can get a maximum of 10,000 rewards for a year.
- If you use your Coral credit card for transactions up to ₹4000 at HPCL petrol pumps, you can get a fuel surcharge waiver.
- ICICI Bank’s Coral Credit Card gives you free access to airport lounges every quarter. You also get free entry to the Railway Lounge every quarter.
- If you are an InterMiles Coral Credit Card holder, you get 1,200 additional JPMiles every year.
- If you are an NRI Coral credit card holder, you get 3 complimentary Uber vouchers of ₹100 each.
How to redeem ICICI Coral Credit Card reward points?
There are 2 ways to redeem your reward points:
You can redeem your ICICI Coral Credit Card points by logging into your Internet Banking account or calling the 24×7 customer care number.
You can call the customer care representatives of your city to know the detailed procedure to redeem the reward points
- You can also log in to your NetBanking account and go to the Credit Card page
- Click on Reward Points
- Click on Redeem Online to redeem your reward points
ICICI Coral Credit Card Eligibility and Documents Required
To be eligible to apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card, you must fulfill the basic eligibility requirements as laid down by the bank in this regard. The parameters include age, location, occupation, income etc. The criteria may vary from card to card.
If you meet the basic criteria and your application passes the next level of screening, your profile will be assessed on the basis of your credit profile, payment history etc.
Also you will have to submit KYC documents. Given below are the documents that the bank can accept as valid proof.
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID or any other government approved photo ID
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Utility Bill (not older than 3 months) or any other government approved address proof
- Proof of Income: Bank Statements for the last 3 months, Salary slips for the last 3 months, Audited Financials for the last two years (for Self Employed) or Form 16
How to Apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card
How do I apply for ICICI Coral Credit Card?
- Go to icicibank.com and click on Products > Cards > Credit Cards.
- Once the Credit Card page opens, select your Net Annual Income as ‘> 5 Lakh’.
- An image of ICICI Coral Credit Card along with the Apply Now button will flash on the screen.
- Click on the Apply Now button and a tab containing the application form will open.
- Fill all your personal details in the application form and click on Get Offers.
- Based on your employment and income, your eligibility will be confirmed.
- In a few seconds, an image containing the details of the card will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on Apply Now button and fill the application form.
After submitting your application, you can check the application status online or you can call ICICI Bank customer care for the same.
You can also visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch to apply for the card or directly call their toll-free number 1800-200-3344 to initiate the application process.
Read also – SBI Fbb credit card benefits in Hindi
How can I check whether I am eligible for the card or not?
The ideal applicant should be above 23 years of age and should also be an Indian resident.
If the applicant is a salaried employee, his annual salary should be more than ₹5 lakh.
If the applicant is self-employed, they will have to submit their previous year ITR documents and based on that the eligibility will be checked by the bank.
FAQs on ICICI Coral Credit Card Benefits – FAQ
What are the ICICI Coral Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Charges?
ICICI Bank charges 2.50% / minimum Rs.300 (whichever is higher) on the advance amount as credit card cash withdrawal fee.
Can we withdraw money from ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
ICICI Bank sets a cash advance limit on the credit card of the users. The cardholder can withdraw cash using the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card up to the limit set by the bank.
Is ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card free?
ICICI Coral Visa credit cardholders will have to pay Rs 500 + GST as annual/joining fee. However, if the cardholder spends Rs 1,50,000 or more during the calendar year, his annual fee for the next year will be waived off.
What are the ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card offers?
ICICI Coral Visa credit card offers can be classified into welcome benefits, lifestyle benefits, entertainment benefits, reward benefits, etc. These offers vary from time to time. You can avail offers across various brands that are applicable on all ICICI credit cards.
How can I activate my ICICI Coral credit card?
You can activate ICICI Coral Visa Credit Card online through Net Banking, ATM or by calling phone banking executive.
Will I get fuel surcharge waiver at Indian Oil Petrol Pump?
No, Fuel Surcharge Waiver is applicable only at HPCL Petrol Pumps and that too when the transaction is done through ICICI Bank POS machines.
How much GST will be charged on my ICICI Coral Credit Card?
The GST charge will be 18% of the total expenditure.
If I forget my PIN, can I change my PIN?
Yes, you can change your PIN by visiting your nearest ICICI Bank ATM or through NetBanking.
Do I have to pay renewal fee every year?
Renewal fee for the second year can be waived if you spend more than ₹1,50,000 in the previous year.
Is this card safe and secure to use?
Coral Credit Card comes with a microchip which is encrypted which enhances the cardholder’s protection against fraudulent activities. In case of merchant payments, you will need to enter a PIN number to swipe your card.
Can I book movie tickets and get offers on movie booking or cinema websites?
No, movie offers are valid only on BookMyShow website and INOX Cinema website. You are eligible for this offer if you book tickets from these websites and use ICICI Coral credit card for payment.
What are the minimum reward points required to redeem rewards?
There are no minimum reward points required for redemption. You can redeem your reward points whenever you want.
How do I know my credit card balance?
To know your credit card balance, simply send an SMS to 5676766 from your registered mobile number. Type IBALCC (space) and the last six digits of your credit card.
What is the validity of ICICI Coral Credit Card reward points?
Reward Points have no validity, Reward Points will be active as long as your credit card is active.