The West Bengal Police Housing and Infrastructure Development Corporation of India Limited (WB Police) has delivered a task notice for the enrollment of Sub Assistant Engineer occupations inside the association. Indian residents are qualified to go after the jobs. Applicants with experience as a Sub Assistant Engineer will be given an inclination. Peruse the article to get total data about WBP Recruitment 2022.
WBP Recruitment 2022
Qualified Indian Nationals might apply online for the WB Police Recruitment 2022 situations from 18 May to 03 June 2022. Other data, for example, as far as possible, instructive necessities, determination method, and how to apply, is given beneath. WB Police Recruitment 2022 is available to candidates who have finished a degree in an assortment of fields or streams.
WB Police Recruitment 2022: Candidates chose for the posts of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) would be granted a month to month compensation of Rs 20000, as per the authority notice. Contender for these positions will be picked in light of a composed test and a meeting.
The West Bengal Police Housing and Infrastructure Development Corporation had given a warning for the places of Sub Assistant Engineer in the Civil and Electrical disciplines. The Recruitment has point by point data with respect to their declaration on their authority site, www.wbphidcl.com. The authority pdf warning doesn’t indicate the quantity of positions accessible.
Assuming that you’re searching for a task in the police or protection area, you’ve come to the ideal place. Chosen people will be employed on a severe agreement premise. Competitors can download data about the enlistment, for example, instructive capabilities, qualification rules, age limit, number of openings, post names, pay scale, work area, application charge, significant connections, and the application method, from the connections gave beneath.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 – Qualifications Required
Structural designing/designing from a perceived school is expected for enrollment to these West Bengal Police positions. Designing/Electrical Engineering A 3-year confirmation in gadgets and hardware designing is required.
Beside that, the base age prerequisite for enlistment to the place of Sub Assistant Engineer is 21 years, with a most extreme age of 40 years. Competitors can counsel the authority notice for additional data on instructive capabilities and age limitations.
Instructions to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022
From 18.05.2022 to 03.06.2022, qualified and intrigued people can apply online for the most recent West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 for Sub Assistant Engineer opening. Follow the means underneath to find out about the application interaction exhaustively:
- Visit the West Bengal Police Department’s official website.
- Find and click the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link. or you can obtain the official notice from the link at the bottom.
- Read the official notices carefully and double-check your eligibility.
- Please see the link below for the Official Online Application / Registration.
- Fill in all of the needed information.
- Upload all of the relevant documents in the format and size specified.
- Finally, double-check that the information you entered is exact and accurate before submitting it.
- If prompted, make the payment using the notified mode. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Submit your application and keep a printout for future reference.
WBP Recruitment Exam Important Points
- All candidates who apply for the position of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) must take a screening test as part of the shortlisting process.
- Exams will be held at several examination centers around West Bengal.
- Based on the number of applications submitted and their academic performance, candidates will get shortlisted for the examination.
- The results of the screening test will be factored into the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates who have got shortlisted in the examination will be invited to a Viva-Voce.
- The final merit list is compiled based on their written test and interview results.
- If two or more candidates receive the same score on the exam. Then their shortlisting will be determined by the seniority of both candidates’ birth dates.